Not totally true. I do know by the time you read this, but not now, as I write this. I am turning 40 this year (yay!) and my amazing husband has planned a very secret trip for me. We are leaving soon (ok, we are gone), and I don’t know where we are going!!
His surprised was almost ruined when I received my birthday present from my mother-in-law. She gave me a Kindle. I registered it, which means I hooked it up to my amazon account, which is the same account my hubby used to register his Kindle. I had a look at the archived items, mostly stuff I didn’t want to read, and some dictionaries and a travel guide. HELLO… a TRAVEL GUIDE. It didn’t even register until he came home and had a look at my Kindle, saw his books on there, and kinda silently freaked out. Funny thing is, I could NOT remember what country the travel guide was for. I just didn’t pay attention, and I can’t for the life of me remember what it was! I promised I wouldn’t peek (I haven’t).
I’m looking forward to telling you about my adventures!
By the way, here’s what I “know” (he could be tricking me on any of these points):
1. I need my passport.
2. Fall weather.
3. We may both want to do some shopping.
4. Flight leaves in the morning.
5. His Dad sent him a package which he wouldn’t open in front of me.. which makes me think we are going somewhere his Dad has been, or on a cruise.
Here are all the guesses I have come up with:
1. Hawaii – but no more, since fall weather.
2. Spain – he says no, could be lying.
3. Japan – ?
5. Peru (I don’t think this fits with the shopping part).
8. New Zealand
What do you think?