I’m doing a giveaway over on Instagram! Click here to see it! Good luck!
Art is therapeutic and colour heals - bringing home an original painting by Belinda will light up your living space with a daily explosion of life & happiness. Belinda Fireman's colourful, inspiring art is guaranteed to lift the spirits, generate positive reflection and make you smile.
People who have bought Belinda's paintings say they can't stop looking at them, that they derive joy from them each day. Her paintings make wonderful, enduring and meaningful gifts.
Testimonials:email Belinda directly for orders instead of using this online store.
This is it. This life is what I’ve got, so it is time to do what I love, and stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of it.
Want this painting? Make me an offer by private message. I’ve accepted everything from money, to honey, to dinner, for paintings.
Some people are worried they aren’t offering “enough”. Don’t let stories of not being enough get in your way. If you want it, and offer from your heart, I will hear you.
6″ x 6″, acrylic on canvas
I created this today during my SelfLove365 class today. I want to offer it to you, Karma Art style.
Here’s what you do:
1. Tell me what some of your core desired feelings are, and what you will do/are doing to feel that way.
2. Tell me your offer for the painting. Don’t be shy! Be creative, if you like. Let go of thinking what it “should” be worth. What is it worth to you?
3. I will let you know tomorrow evening if you are receiving the painting.
What will I do to feel the way I want to feel? (from the cover of my Danielle Laporte Desire Map Planner).
I will create art with other people, because that is when I am most in the flow and less in my judgemental brain.
I will create art that feels beautiful to me, that makes me happy, and not listen to the art critics and the art snobs that are in my head.
I will listen more to others.
Painting goals: have fun, paint more often, care less about how it “should” look, and whether or not it’s “real art”. Definitely a process. <3
Want this one? Just send me a message to magknit[at]telus[dot]net telling me:
1. about something new you’ve tried recently (I just tried rock climbing! What a great way to build trust with a partner, get a good workout, and have fun! Super great date idea!)
2. your offer (feel free to be creative with this one)
“Learning to Love Myself”
9″ x 12″ on linen finish heavy weight paper
The new owner will be chosen tomorrow and contacted by me. Shipping & handling $5 Canada/$10 US.
Something different today! If you want this painting, just follow these steps!
1. Make me an offer!
2. Tell me either:
a) about an area in your life in which you are wanting to grow OR
b) a joke!
I will let you know by tomorrow if the painting is yours!
“Grow” – watercolour and ink on paper, 6″ x 9″
[Shipping/handling is extra: $5 to Canada, $10 U.S.; regular price $120]
<3 It's time for some of these guys to move out! First come, first served... $100 (+shipping/handling). Today only!
Comment if you’re interested. 🙂
<3 Please share! It’s time to PAY WHAT YOU WANT! <3
I have the intention of moving my art into new homes, where they are wanted, so that I can “clear the cache”, so to speak. I want to have more of a void that I can work into, rather than feel like I’m creating a large collection just for myself. With that in mind, I am offering these two paintings as a pair… and am asking you to ****PAY WHAT YOU WANT****. Here are the details:
1. You have until midnight on June 3, 2016, to send me a message or comment below telling me about “support” in your life.
2. What is your offer? Please remember, shipping and handling are extra. All offers are welcome, so don’t be shy.
3. I will contact you on June 4!
4. My sincere gratitude to you for your support!
(L) “Love me”, acrylic on canvas, 16″ x 20″, 2015
(R) “I’m here”, acrylic on canvas, 16″ x 20″, 2015
❤️ PLEASE SHARE! ❤️
Studio Tuesday… PAY WHAT YOU WANT!
1. Today only, send me a message telling me one sexual healing story of yours. (This will remain private, of course!)
2. What is your offer? Remember, shipping and handling are extra.
3. I will contact you tomorrow.
4. You are loved. Thank you for supporting me. ❤️
“Fill”, acrylic on canvas, 6″ x 6″.
This baby is ready to move!
Today only, this painting is (less than) HALF PRICE.
First come, first served! <3
- Comment below with, “It’s mine!”, and it shall be so.
- Send payment by e-transfer or PayPal.
- Receive work of art at your door, knowing you got a steal! 🙂
“Too Much”, 24″ x 24″, $250 (reg. $680).
PLEASE SHARE! It’s #tbt and time to PAY WHAT YOU WANT!
The other day, someone said, “It must be hard to let your babies [paintings] go, and I responded that I don’t consider them to be my babies. Once I have created them, I allow them to go out into the world, to become part of someone else’s world; I am not attached to them in a clinging way. The day after this conversation, I read this in Elizabeth Gilbert’s “Big Magic”:
“Your creative work is not your baby; if anything, you are its baby. Everything I have ever written has brought me into being. Every project has matured me in a different way. I am who I am today precisely because of what I have made and what it has made me into. Creativity has hand-raised me and forged me into an adult.”
However, I do have my favourites – there are some paintings I wish to keep around a little longer, or to be able to visit once in awhile. This is one of them. I feel especially happy about finding a new home for these favourites of mine.
1. Today only, send me a message telling me about attachment, and how it has hindered or helped you.
2. What is your offer? (Shipping and handling are extra).
3. I will contact you tomorrow!
“I am Safe”, watercolour and ink on paper, 4″ x 6″, May, 2011.